For entry/ round one, any current or previous performance can be used. Subsequent videos must be recorded specifically for this competition.
HOW TO FILM YOUR PERFORMANCE PRE-PRODUCTION CHECK LIST
1. Is your camera framed in landscape? (longways, unlike like a selfie)
2. Are you in the centre of the frame?
3. Is the camera framed so there is little or no headroom?
4. Did you stabilise the camera on a surface, or use a tripod? (no handheld)
5. Did you do a test recording to make sure your vocals and backing track are balanced?
FILMING CHECK LIST
1. Begin the video with 5 seconds of silence before speaking
2. Introduce your full name, where you live, category (solo, band, kids, musical theatre), and song title/artist
3. Begin your performance promptly after introduction
5 seconds of silence after your performance
1.Upload your video performance to YouTube (no other formats accepted)
2. Clearly title the video with “Full Name – State – Division”
3. Set the privacy to “Unlisted” and upload.
4. Important: Make sure to test the share link by sending it to a friend/family member to make sure it works before submitting your application!